Bauble Bar NYC
Hello fashion lovers!
It’s been a while since my last post but I just established a new obsession, that is Statement Jewelry. Bauble bar is a great place for you to go to for fun and loud Jewelry. I compared their prices to other sites that carry big jewelry & I found that Bauble bar is the place to go for. They are so much fun. I went both to the store & I ordered online. This is my recent obsession!
I had purchased a big gold chain necklace which takes a simple outfit to a whole new level. Cute colored earrings will draw more attention to your beautiful face. The latest trend, stacked bracelettes are a must for this season. I got a pretty bracelette from the treasure hunt that was retailed at $24 & I got it for $10, what a bargain!
Store: They give you freebees depending on how much you get.
Online: They send you emails on treasure hunting. If you find the right item, it’s like 50% off regular price & it’s so much fun.
230 Fifth Avenue, Suite 610
New York, NY
(Click for larger image)
1) Smokey Tudor Bib $66
2) Chrystie Cross Bib $38
3) Noble House Designs Candy Spike Collar $110
4) Gypsies & Debutantes Fire Freund Bracelet $48
5) Pave Stud Bracelet $24
6) Maize Link Wrap Bracelet $32
7) Chevron Ring Stack $23
8) Chevron Stud Earrings $26
9) Pop Portrait Studs $28
Latest posts by Christine Ngai (see all)
- Hahm Ji Bach - April 25, 2013
- Little Sheep Mongolian Hot Pot | little sheep mongolian hot pot review - April 23, 2013
- Sripraphai Thai Restaurant | sripraphai review - April 16, 2013