My thoughts on the democratic debate are quite simple, here is a quick summary of my findings:
- In my opinion, though many disagree, Bernie Sanders made Hillary Clinton look bad. His points, his defense of her emails, and even his saying BLACK LIVES MATTER all count towards his victory. I don’t think Hillary even said it at all! All this makes him look really good to voters.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders made everyone else look like amateurs.
- It seemed that with the exception of O’Malley, the debate should have been between Hillary and Bernie. It seemed to me that the other two were a non-issue to any of them. Even so, O’Malley didn’t stand a chance against these two front runners.
What do you think?
Angel covers fitness, social issues, reviews, news & more! He's a veteran, tech and fitness pro which has been featured on Huffpo, NatGeo, NPR, NY1, HLN, Men's Fitness, MTV, & other major platforms. Angel is also Brazilian Jiujitsu White belt.
Latest posts by Angel Rodriguez (see all)
- The time I stole a can of spray paint - 09-03-2019
- Possessive male hug - 08-30-2019
- USAF Basic Training: Air Force Training harder than Marine Corps? - 08-30-2019