- All Posts
- Growing Up Bronx
- Fur Babies
So I was eating my usual meal from the pump, yet as I chewed into this mouth full of bison I felt something hard and odd in my mouth. Reflex drove me to spit it out and there before me stood a piece of plastic. It was the piece that is usually stuck on fruits and vegetables labeling them. Yucksters!
Clearly this was a minor oversight, but it should be noted so that the folks there will exercise more caution. I want healthy delicious meals, but more caution should be exercised by the prep staff. Plastic should not be on the menu. Especially if it’s cooked with the food, then it probably melted and who knows what we are taking into our bodies.
I still enjoy the place and I continue to go there, but let’s learn from our mistakes. Hopefully this won’t happen again.